Are you the traditional brick-and-mortar business? How does the average customer find you aside from happening to walk past your door? The ability to grow your business must have something different in today’s marketplace. What you must change is your advertising scheme. What about a website? Below are the reasons why your business is already suffering without one.
Remember when all people asked for were your business cards and brochures? If you attended a networking event empty-handed, that was exactly how you were going to leave. Advertising is still the rage and people do take business cards, but there is one big difference now. The content on the card has changed. Traditional addresses now contain website addresses in there place.
Still, contemplating a website? It’s time to make the change, and here’s why.
1. When you are out of the loop by not having a business card or brochure. No one will give you a second thought of being a professional business. And when they find out you don’t have a website for your business, well that seals the deal. You must not be a serious contender.
2. Websites are an excellent advertising tool. While you have all those brochures, flyers, business cards, and ads already. Have them perform double duty by adding your website address to them. People can share your information with future potential customers. And those who are not local can also see what you are offering as well.
3. With your own website, your business is never closed. Like those diners that are “Open All Night,” you are as well, but without the need to actually be awake for it. Potential customers can find helpful information at any time of the day or night. If you happen to have an e-commerce store set up, they can also make a buy while you sleep. And if your business is a service they can make appointments 24/7.
4. Use your time and attention to making more profits. Instead of having to answer the same question over and over. Setup on your website as much information about your business as you can. This will end yours and your employee’s time on the phone or answering email. Setting up a FAQ page on your website would also be helpful for some of the questions. You could gear it to the most frequent questions you get.
5. Save money in the long run. Yes, you will save money even if you pay to have a professional to handle the set-up of your site. But don’t rule the possibility of creating your own website. There are many videos and people who are willing to help with building your own site. As your business grows over time you’ll see the monthly cost will decrease. This as your business increases.
6. Once you have Built your brand and proved your credibility you have nowhere to go but up. Any business that is willing to invest in a website does show a commitment to their business. You can create your own logo and a brand for all to see. This while being recognized as a professional in your industry. The use of compelling content that is timely and fresh also helps. This helps to build your reputation and credibility.
7. Keeping your customer base updated is easy to achieve on your website. So if one of your goals is to let your customers know about a new product line. Advertise this information on your website. This happens to make email marketing easy. You don’t have to fill your copy with information that they can find on your site. Plugin the new information and direct them to the landing page.
8. Customers will multiply like rabbits. Your website can have a worldwide audience. Instead of those who live in your local market, you can reach people in other markets in your region. Or if you want you can enter the global market for your products or services. You can reach anyone who might have an interest in what you have to offer..
So if your still not convinced get online and check what your competition is doing. This could be the final motivating factor to get you started and build your website today. check out our beginner websites at ingenium.solutions